Wednesday, April 24, 2013

How to wear: Harem pants



Hey Everyone,
Just a quick OOTD/ How to post. I just bought these pants from Zara online. I decided to buy these because I don't have any cool lounge pants that if I needed to go out I could just style these quick with a simple t-shirt and head out. these were a bit more expensive then I like to spend, but I'm starting to go with quality over quantity now. 
Thanks.










 Photo Credits:
Philip Morison 2013 (Manologyfashion)

Blue T-shirt: H&M 
Black T-shirt: AE (long time ago)
Flip-Flops: Sperry 
Black Slip Ons: Toms

Follow me on:
Instagram:MANologyfashion
Facebook: Fablifeofkenn
Youtube: morisonphoto
Blogger: Manologfashion
Twitter: MANologyfashion


--Affiliated with Richmond Virginia Fashion Bloggers--




No comments:

Post a Comment