Friday, April 19, 2013

My Favorite Winter Fregrances

Hey Everyone,
 Just a quick post about my favorite candles and air fresheners that have been in my room. The First one is from Yankee Candle called Mountain Lodge, it has a really earthy manly smell. Kinda like a "Mountain Lodge". Just a nice Home smell, the closest I can think of what it smells like is Abercrombie & Fitch. 

Next I found this walking through Targets Clearance and saw the Glade Seasonal Sprays. and smelled this and was in heaven, it smells exactly what it says Black Berry Jam. I don't know if they still sell it but if they do defiantly pick some up for the next holiday season. 
Thanks.
Links are down at the bottom of post.














                                               Photo Credits:
Philip Morison 2013 (Manologyfashion)

GET IT HERE:



Follow me on:
Instagram:MANologyfashion
Facebook: Fablifeofkenn
Youtube: morisonphoto
Blogger: Manologfashion
Twitter: MANologyfashion



--Affiliated with Richmond Virginia Fashion Bloggers--





No comments:

Post a Comment