Monday, May 6, 2013

Summer 2013 Favorites

Hey Everyone, 
I decided to look around on my favorite online stores for my favorite 13 different pieces of summer 2013. I have decided to go more of a earthy tone style this summer, I did a lot of color last summer and I feel like doing something different. And some of the different fashion trends this summer is more earthy tones so I decided to try it out. All these items are from Allsaints, Zara and Asos. And they are all available to purchase online. Hope you find some inspiration and please comment and subscribe for more. Also all the links for all the clothes will be at the bottom.
Thanks



  1. Asos- Religion T-shirt v neck $35
  2. Zara Printed Bermudas $59.90
  3. Allsaints Hughes Tonic Scoop T-shirt $55
  4. Asos Super Skinny Jeans $28.26
  5. Allsaints Redwater Bag $255.00
  6. Asos Spitfire Round Sunglasses $39.90
  7. Zara Ethnic Print Trousers $79.90
  8. Allsaints Tamanar Sandals $105
  9. Allsaints Wing Raw Tank $58
  10. Zara Leaves Print T-shirt $29.90
  11. Zara T-shirt with Stars on the Shoulder $25.90
  12. Zara Linen Shorts $59.90
  13. Asos Vivienne Westwood Tie $96.43
 Photo Credits:
Zara, Allsaints and Asos 

I Did Not Take Any Of These Pictures. 
They Were The Stock Picures


Follow me on:
Instagram:MANologyfashion
Facebook: Fablifeofkenn
Youtube: morisonphoto
Blogger: Manologfashion
Twitter: MANologyfashion


--Affiliated with Richmond Virginia Fashion Bloggers--











No comments:

Post a Comment