Sunday, May 12, 2013

The Prints are Big, But I'm Bigger.

--FOR THE LOVE OF ZARA--


So this blog post is dedicated to my one true love, ZARA I have never found a place that I can literally spend so much money. This store goes beyond just the average men's wear. Because of this store it has made me decided to do blogging, and also it lets me show who i am with my style. I know this is not for everyone but it is all me. 
This post is all about the prints of summer 2013, FLORALS who would have thought. These are just a few pieces that i will hopefully buy when I go to New York in a few weeks. Also, I'm doing a day trip up there with my best friend so I'm going to do my first actually YouTube video, so watch for that coming.
 Thanks 







(Featured in other blog post)


 

FLORAL PRINT BRACES


(Featured in Top 13 Blog Post)


 

PRINTED CAMOUFLAGE BERMUDAS



 Photo Credits:
All photos were taken from
Follow me on:
Instagram:MANologyfashion
Facebook: Fablifeofkenn
Youtube: morisonphoto
Blogger: Manologfashion
Twitter: MANologyfashion


--Affiliated with Richmond Virginia Fashion Bloggers--

No comments:

Post a Comment